Why We're A Breed Apart
Four Paws and a Tail has made it our mission to help families find the pet that most closely matches their personalities and lifestyles for over 40 years.
We are able to offer between 40 and 75 puppies at one time, ensuring that we find the right match for you. You'll know that your money is well spent on top-quality and fun-loving animals. We make sure our puppies leave healthy, vaccinated, and well-prepared.
Along with our “matchmaking” process, Four Paws and a Tail will educate you on the breed, size, and fit for your household, going beyond the “it’s cute” stage of the relationship.
You can leave Four Paws and a Tail confident that you’ve received your puppy from qualified and caring pet professionals, rooted in your community. And we can be confident that your new family member is going to a quality home.
Let pet ownership enrich your life!
Included in all puppy purchases you receive:
- A free vet exam at a local, trusted vet clinic. The clinic offers a 20% discount on routine services for six months.
- We guarantee genetically the puppy for one year.
- You will receive a shot and de-worming record, along with their medical report.
- Registration if a purebred.
- The puppy’s parents’ names along with the breeder information.
- Staff support for life. We’re here to answer questions.
All puppies are vet-checked prior to arrival and are healthy to the best of our knowledge. Since puppies are young and a product of nature, we offer a free vet exam after purchase.
All of our puppies enjoy "playtime" daily - they get plenty of exercise and socialization.
For complete details on our health guarantee, please visit our store.